Monday, June 20, 2011

periods in periodic table

images areaug Periodic+table+groups+ periods in periodic table. periodic table
  • periodic table



  • lazycis
    10-19 09:13 AM
    http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110_cong_bills&docid=f:h3828ih.t%20xt.pdf





    wallpaper periodic table periods in periodic table. The Periodic Table Worksheet
  • The Periodic Table Worksheet



  • gg_ny
    09-14 09:00 AM
    I will be doing these soon.

    Pappu, your inbox is full and cant take any more messages .. I have a suggestion, there may be members willing to spend time to help at the same time they may not able to spend hours / Daily but hours / Weekly. They probably can be assigned meaningful tasks to help you.


    Pappu, pl clean up your mailbox! I sent a Nature article with potetial contacts but the mail bounced back. On a lighter side, at least tell me you are very busy at DC right now and won't be able to do this ;-)

    -gg





    periods in periodic table. Periodic Table, Period
  • Periodic Table, Period



  • santb1975
    02-01 05:27 PM
    it seems like a good question to ask

    Aren't these pretty complex questions for them.

    Why can't we ask a simple question like this?
    1. Given the green card woes lot of US eductated scientists and technical talent are leaving US for their home country. This is helping the home country and increasing outsourcing market. What are you going to do about it? Are you going to do any thing to keep them here?

    Should I ask this question? Any inputs.





    2011 The Periodic Table Worksheet periods in periodic table. The #39;Periodic Table of Oxides#39;
  • The #39;Periodic Table of Oxides#39;



  • Gravitation
    07-12 11:52 AM
    The rumor is the world cat will be current and all others unavailable since the quota for those countries are already filled. Sounds logical. Sadly, my app will be screwed in that case. Hopefully that'll consume some numbers from RoW and there might be some overflow next year (or the year after... or maybe after 7 years and who knows 10).

    BTW, where did you hear that RoW will be current and the rest will be "U"?



    more...


    periods in periodic table. Table+of+elements+groups
  • Table+of+elements+groups



  • pmb76
    07-17 04:10 PM
    I applaud you for starting this effort but the petition needs correction, You are calling Lou Dobbs of lying but all the instances you quote are from Sen Tancredo . You may accuse Lou Dobbs of supporting these lies by letting them stand unchallenged not correcting them.

    When we fight we should get our facts straight so that no one can point a finger at us.

    I am saying all this at the risk of being ridiculed and abused by some of you. But before you do read the petition again and read my statement with cool head.

    Victory will come to those who are righteous not impetuous

    We need to document all the inaccuracies floating around and patiently with the backing of facts dismantle each and every one of them.

    I partly agree with what you are saying. Agreed that we need to document each and every misconception on H1-Bs that Lou Dobbs has propagated on his show. However this petition is about that one particular show. We need to make a beginning somewhere. Lou Dobbs must be held responsible for the veracity of the content aired on his show.
    You are welcome to start a new petition highlighting other issues.





    periods in periodic table. periodic table families
  • periodic table families



  • senthil1
    02-14 11:21 AM
    It is true that ordinary americans does not care about immgration because those who are working in high tech and engg are very less may be less than 20%. So the impacted people are americans those who are aspiring to become High tech employees and those who were laid of from high tech. They want just some kind of protection and preference for their jobs from H1bs. This argument cannot be ruled out completely. Right now some protectons like LCA and Labor certification process,We everyone know those process are just formality and documentation and not implemented really. Why I am telling this is lot of congressmen buying this argument and opposing H1b and gc increase. If these kind of issues are resolved h1b and green card can be increased without much opposition. But IV cannot do anything about the H1b issues or protecting american jobs as it is out of scope. But Corporations and Congress can do that. We knew for jobs in India Indians are given preference so nothing wrong in thinking of American that they should be given preference.




    Spot on. i think the anti-immigrants grossly magnify the hue and cry over H1-B abuses. Most americans dont know what H1-B is and nor do they care. The only immigrants they have heard about are the illegal kind. Ordinary americans are mostly indifferent to legal immigration. Politicians care first for their votebanks (present and future) and second for their sources of funding aka corporate lobbies. They are the ones who have the ability to make a difference.



    more...


    periods in periodic table. in the periodic table
  • in the periodic table



  • gjoe
    12-07 11:31 PM
    Two thumbs up to whoever came up with this idea. I would suggest some of us should apply for jobs in his administration since we already have our EAD. We can submit our resume on the www.change.gov site.:)





    2010 Periodic Table, Period periods in periodic table. areaug Periodic+table+groups+
  • areaug Periodic+table+groups+



  • jchan
    04-27 09:54 PM
    Yes, that is my understanding at this point based on the language . As soon as the bill goes into effect, you will need to stop working at the client site if the bill passes in its current form AND you are working as a FT employee (w-2) of a mere placement company (aka agent or desi consulting). If you are an FT employee of big consulting company then until they get waiver for you AND your current client proves that no layoffs were done at the client site in the last 180 days, you will need to stop working.

    I read the text again, and found that text is under 'Sub Title A - H1B Application Requirement', does that mean the new application has to meet the requirement but existing H1B holders are allowed to work until the end of their I-94 date? It would create a turmoil to stop all H1B contractor all in a sudden.

    Anyway, let's hope the professional analysis from Pappu and attorney come out early



    more...


    periods in periodic table. On the periodic table below,
  • On the periodic table below,



  • nc14
    09-17 02:01 PM
    there goes our chance.

    .....................
    $470 till date

    Next they are going to work on the HORSE SLAUGHTER bill !!!!! :( :(





    hair The #39;Periodic Table of Oxides#39; periods in periodic table. Following periodic table show
  • Following periodic table show



  • cliffmacnab
    12-03 04:58 PM
    go infopass or call the uscis



    more...


    periods in periodic table. Periods in Modern Periodic
  • Periods in Modern Periodic



  • senthil1
    06-15 12:34 PM
    It is completely unpredictable. Actually when you file I485 USCIS does not process FIFO(They are supposed to). For example there are 10k gc are left for the year. First they will process the applications which are cleared FP based on PD and receipt date. Always risk is there when filing without marriage. You are safe till USCIS starts process your application. When they take your application for processing then you cannot add your spouse. Also if CIR decides to process backlogs faster then also you will be in problem. Best option is if your marriage is already fixed do it within 3 months and file GC before PD is backdated. You need not file July first. You can wait till Jul15 to see next VB and decide.

    You guys are amazing.. I have one hypothetical question.. Please pls let me know what you would have done in the below scenario. I think a simple yes or no answer is what I am looking for.

    PD is Apr 06 - I-140 approved - Currently Unmarried � WILL TAKE ATLEAST ONE YEAR BEFORE I GET MARRIED - My Spouse will be residing in India at the time of marriage - Spouse would not have any valid U.S visa (H1 or L1).

    I have read this thread and others, and I think I understand a little on how the process works. I am looking for your gut-feeling answer if I should apply for 485 or wait till I get married. Let�s assume that my marriage will take place only after one year from now.

    I know it�s a very very tricky situation, I am very confused. Obviously, my preference is to wait for a longer time to get my GC, than separated from spouse for years.

    Should I apply for 485 or not?





    hot Table+of+elements+groups periods in periodic table. Table 3.3: Periodic Table
  • Table 3.3: Periodic Table



  • va_labor2002
    07-25 09:45 AM
    Can you please explain little more about #2 ie. Open your own e-business and File E visa. What type of e-business to start? How to file E-VISA ? Have you filed yet ?

    If anybody has any info on E VISA,please post here so that we can make use of it.

    I appreciate your comments.

    gimmi green - Don't you see green around you. Let me tell you how to get green

    1) Use your credit history to purchase additional home in Florida. House purchase in 150000 will be 250000 in year. The market was like that a year back. It takes 8 months to get a house. There is a big line.

    2) Open your own e-business. File E visa. 1/4 million should be easy money if you have stayed here for 10 years.

    3) House listing in only done by realtor. Give option to customer. For fun open a site for people to list their house for sale. Give them free service then charge. Live American way.

    4) Make school in Village. I have made one. I enjoy supporting the school. Grow India.

    5) Don't worry about GC. Do something. Registering a site takes some $35 or 40. Built you site. Use American brain.

    Am I doing it? Yes.. Did I make money? Yes.

    Ensoy.



    more...


    house periodic table patterns periods in periodic table. Table 3.3: Periodic Table
  • Table 3.3: Periodic Table



  • swamy
    12-12 08:42 PM
    I dont think it's a good idea. The fundraising thread demonstrates that we do have people who understand the stakes and are willing to do something about it. Ofcourse we need a lot more money but we should be able to persuade people to contribute voluntarily. I don't like exclusive clubs





    tattoo periodic table families periods in periodic table. and your periodic table
  • and your periodic table



  • c9411010
    07-20 10:52 AM
    guys - i want to start a new forum on 401K ..

    want to discuss what happens to people who have 401k contribution and want to go back to india

    do we have to withdraw the 401K when we leave or can we withdraw it at a later date..

    can some one start a new thread since i cannot figure out how.. thank you



    more...


    pictures in the periodic table periods in periodic table. Sulfate, sulfiteperiodic table
  • Sulfate, sulfiteperiodic table



  • shishya
    06-13 06:55 PM
    you can add your spouses before an I-485 is approved. Once its approved, then you are in trouble. These dates are current only temporarily, and retrogression ("severe" as per the bulletin) is expected again soon. So go ahead and file your I-485 right now if your PD is 'late' (2006 or so) you will probably be on EAD/AP for a while.

    if your PD is 2003/2004/2005, then as soon as 485 filing is done, start looking for your life partner :)

    Jesus! That looks sooo risky. Yes indeed my PD is May 06. Now the question is what if (I know a big IF), but what if, I apply for my 485 (hoping that my 485 will be on EAD/AP for a long time) BUT my 485 gets approved rather quickly and I am not able to marry before that happens -- do I have *any* way to tackle that issue? Or would it then mean that my wife cannot come in US for n number of years after marriage?!

    Jesus Christ! Does anything happen without a twist?! :)





    dresses Table 3.3: Periodic Table periods in periodic table. web periodic table
  • web periodic table



  • stucklabor
    04-08 11:17 AM
    Xu1, that is a valid concern. I have sent in this request to admin. But on important issues like this, please do PM admin and other Moderators in addition to public posts. The core group is so drained by all the during the week activities that posts may not be actively monitored during weekends. I think the problem is also logistical, in that we are now getting a lot of checks - which is great, but also now, the core team members handling finances must now take time out to start sending email receipts. So wait for admin and the financial people to get back to you.


    Moderators, do you think it's possible to issue an email receipt to contributors? I donated $250 so far and the first $100 was done through my bank billpay.. However, the online billpay deducted the amount right away, and it didn't give me any indication whether the check was actually endorsed by the intended recipient on the supposed delivery date.. Worrying about that, I sent in my second contribution via paypal.

    Writing an actual paper check, I would see a copy of endorsement online, or using paypal I would know it's cashed out via email. But this is not the case with my bank's (bank of america) online billpay. Thanks!



    more...


    makeup On the periodic table below, periods in periodic table. periodic table patterns
  • periodic table patterns



  • logiclife
    02-13 05:36 PM
    As mentioned In Logiclifes first post in this forum,
    Organizations who have Millions of dollar In budget for pushing and lobbying their Issues failed also for whatever reason ( He did not mention reasons ).
    Does that mean that having a fat budget does not Impact the outcome ?
    What It proves Is Its really the Politics, election, People's focus on the Issue which matters and NOT the lobbying with big fat budget.
    And If its the case then our issue will be taken care of on its own merit when all above factors are in our favour, regardless of lobbying.

    Just a thought, I hope I am not upsetting the general trend of praising efforts.

    It was thru lobbying (on which contributions were spent) that we got provisions added the the Senate's comprehensive Immigration reform last year. Without lobbying, all that would not have happened. No other group, industry, company or organization was working to remove the hard cap on country quotas in EB immigration. It was exclusively by IV and QGA's efforts.

    Under certain circumstances , like the ones that existed last year with Jim Sensenbrenner as the House Judiciary Commitee chair , yes, even 10 million dollars spent in lobbying in one year cannot achieve even the smallest amount of law-change or regulation. No matter how you approach things, you cannot bypass House Judiciary committee regarding immigration provision. And you cannot bypass the chairman of that committee.

    However, things have changed significantly this year and that is why every effort done this year will make a difference. Biggest portion of the effort is lobbying and it can work if its given time and done patiently. And yes we do need contributions for that.





    girlfriend and your periodic table periods in periodic table. Periodic Table Groups. trueguy
  • Periodic Table Groups. trueguy



  • walking_dude
    11-14 11:48 AM
    ...........

    What do you mean by inactivity of a collective "YOU" ? Inactivity in taking on people like Lou or inactivity on participating IV campaigns to get GC quickly ?

    .............



    Both. Inactivity and uncaring for personal and community interest is the root cause of both GC issue as well as increasing authenticity Lou Dobbs views have been gaining in media (spawning copy-cats in the process).



    ......

    Lets face it, He has the highest ranking show in CNN. Most people who indulge in populist propaganda will be successful , at least in the short run. You need a HUGE propaganda machine even to attempt to take on him. Just read the transcripts of his program to find what kind of words he used against Newyork governor (Indicative of his arrogance from success).

    ..............



    I don't give a damn who he is, or how strong he is. All I care is me and my family might get mugged by the poison he's spewing, and how to stop him in his tracks. That's enough of a motivation to do my best to stop him.



    On the other hand if some one gives me a look based on how I look, they will give it even after I get my GC and Citizenship. The mugger will not ask me my visa status. I get mugged even after I became a citizen.



    That's why I say it - You are the victim. You should care.



    This is not to support the inactivity. I appreciate the efforts put in by one and all and I believe those actions help reduce the suffering.
    This is just to point out the fact that some members wittingly or unwittingly suggesting that not having GC is cause for all problems. It certainly help alleviate some but it is not a cure all.

    Once again I am merely trying to they are two different issues.

    Real issue in both situations is inaction which is harming our community.

    Did I post something about GC here? I'm not the one linking GC with Lou Dobbs !

    Now that you've linked them, let me put it this way - As long as Lou Dobbs keeps berating "cheap imported labor", and has a "perceived" majority acceptance of his views

    1) forget any recapture of EB numbers
    2) forget any increase in GC numbers


    Did I make myself clear!





    hairstyles Periods in Modern Periodic periods in periodic table. nice Periodic Table poster
  • nice Periodic Table poster



  • asanghi
    02-13 03:56 PM
    It does seem that continuous criticism has started getting to the core team.

    I want to let core team know that I am 100% in full support of IV. I encourage other people who have not yet shown their support to IV to do the same. They need it.

    It is sad to see people who are probably frustrated due to their situations or lack enough patience venting their anger on IV core team. I for one, don't seem to get enough time out of my routine to really do anything and really admire core team members for spending so much time on this issue which is of course of so much importance for all of us on this website.

    The people lashing out at core members need to understand that IV is not a shop where you pay money and buy results. It is an attempt to take voice of skilled immigrants to lawmakers, and that is all. You should not expect anything else. Please understand what is causing the frustration and address that issue separately. Leave the core members alone.

    As for core members, I would like to say thank you from bottom of my heart. Seeing core members lashing out at other members is not probably the best thing for IV, however I can understand the frustration of core members.

    I just hope that most members realize the limitations of IV and have enough patience to weather out this phase of frustration without causing harm IV which in fact should be their only hope.





    deletedUser459
    06-04 11:47 PM
    i give you...


    the skaPod!!!





    vsrinir
    09-17 12:56 PM
    OURS IS NOT YET STARTED.

    YOU CAN HAVE YOUR LUNCH.

    BY THE TIME IT WILL START


    I just watched the voting 10 against and 7 in favor.. was this for recapture?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

    FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

    FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

    FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

    FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

    FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

    FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

    FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

    FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

    FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

    FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11