Sunday, June 19, 2011

windows desktop wallpaper

images desktop wallpapers for windows windows desktop wallpaper. windows 7 desktop wallpaper.
  • windows 7 desktop wallpaper.



  • yadavnay
    07-18 12:40 PM
    DateDelivered:Jul 2nd

    Center:NSC
    Status:None





    wallpaper windows 7 desktop wallpaper. windows desktop wallpaper. turn your Windows Desktop
  • turn your Windows Desktop



  • sobers
    02-22 11:16 AM
    Thanks Guys! Actually it is I who should be thanking you for all the great work and leadership you are showing:-)

    I'm working on framing a letter to Karnik. In the meanwhile, here is what his email should be:
    kkarnik@nasscom.in

    They can also be contacted via
    http://www.nasscom.org/contactus.asp

    Their advocacy of H1B visas, particulary at this time, will harm more than help us...





    windows desktop wallpaper. Desktop Wallpaper
  • Desktop Wallpaper



  • morchu
    04-25 08:10 PM
    Understood. Now you want all H1 L1 B1 everything to be stopped. So lets vote only for EAD/AP/GC till you get your GC. After that US should stop GC also, right? (but ofcourse, naturalization still should remain open for a few more years).

    If one person can work for your job at $8/hr, and you are charging $100/hr, market would adjust itself to $8/hr (for a moment forget about who does this $8/hr, it can be a high-school kid, or anybody).The only reason why somebody blames that $8/hr kid for loosing his job is because he "thinks" he is "superior" to that kid. There are many situations where companies decide to retain "fresh college grads" and layoff "senior experienced" persons, to save money.

    Don't take me wrong, but I also think the L1 is mis-used a bit. But I personally think the mis-usage comes from other factors (like H1 unavailability, employer prefer L1 because employee cannot change to another employer in L1, other H1 restrictions) etc..

    .....I wish this bill passes with full effect





    2011 turn your Windows Desktop windows desktop wallpaper. Windows? desktop wallpaper
  • Windows? desktop wallpaper



  • pappu
    06-13 10:01 AM
    EB3 India is in a bad shape because of lot of backlog. I do not see relief for people with latter PD in many years to come.
    EB2 India is also not expected to have good movement for the next few months.

    So people who spend time on sites to track are wasting their time in my opinion.

    IV is people affected and not just core members. Core members , chapter leaders also have their own jobs that pays salary and life and each one of us can only devote so much time to IV. The best strategy for all of us is to work on resolving the problem and not leave it for others to deal with it.

    What each member can do:

    1- Take part in IV action items. We currently have a couple of bills. There is a slim chance with this bills if only we can get more cosponsors and get CHC support.

    2- Raise awareness of IV. More members will mean more people will take part in our campaigns.

    3- Contribute to IV. We have a funding drive that is currently begging for attention. With meager funds we cannot even afford to do our limited lobbying.

    4- Be an active IV member: If nothing at else, be regular on IV. More visitors on IV means more revenue for IV from banner ads. This revenue is used towards lobbying and website maintenance expenses. Other sites with banner ads use that money for their own, but IV uses that money for lobbying. Several thousand visitors everyday means a good amount of money generated via ad revenue ( I could not believe it when I heard it the first time). If you like tracking, then use IV tracker and help make it successful. PLEASE Put your real dates in your profile.Money from ads on it will be used for our lobbying .

    5- Develop state chapters furthers. members can get active and build their state chapters further themselves. It can be great for making friends and networking too. We want to develop this further and need member's help.

    6- Do not leave IV when you get your greencard. IV is a community and be a part of it. Help others who are suffering like you yourself suffered once. When we have lot of greencard holder members, we can even expand the scope of our work and include items like 'I140 approval date should be counted as a date for 5 year citizenship eligibility' etc...

    7- Consider IV as your home and join the effort in whichever way you can. Bring in new ideas and take leadership to implement them.



    more...


    windows desktop wallpaper. Windows desktop wallpaper
  • Windows desktop wallpaper



  • bhagat Singh
    12-03 03:59 PM
    hi





    windows desktop wallpaper. windows wallpapers gt; vista
  • windows wallpapers gt; vista



  • gc_chahiye
    06-13 06:35 PM
    you can add your spouses before an I-485 is approved. Once its approved, then you are in trouble. These dates are current only temporarily, and retrogression ("severe" as per the bulletin) is expected again soon. So go ahead and file your I-485 right now if your PD is 'late' (2006 or so) you will probably be on EAD/AP for a while.

    if your PD is 2003/2004/2005, then as soon as 485 filing is done, start looking for your life partner :)



    more...


    windows desktop wallpaper. Wallpaper Windows 7 - River
  • Wallpaper Windows 7 - River



  • franklin
    07-13 09:04 PM
    Ok guys

    For those attending, here are some last minute notes:-


    Wear comfortable, yet smart clothes. Remember, we'll be marching for a few hours in the mid day SJ heat!
    We also request you bring some yellow or white flowers to hand out.
    Bring water, snacks and sunscreen
    Bring friends and family
    If you can, print out some IV flyers to hand out.



    But most of all...
    Bring good humor and smiles - this'll be fun!:D

    See you tomorrow!





    2010 Desktop Wallpaper windows desktop wallpaper. desktop wallpapers for windows
  • desktop wallpapers for windows



  • mirage
    10-07 06:27 PM
    The only housing market which doesn't show any sign of correction is Mumbai, as the builders have more Dubai, 'Bhai' kind of money. Everywhere else properties have already fallen 20-30%. In gurgaon & NOIDA they are down 40% from previous year...



    more...


    windows desktop wallpaper. the desktop wallpaper of
  • the desktop wallpaper of



  • tampacoolie
    07-30 08:38 PM
    Company tax returns can only show the NET INCOME . You need an Audited Financial Statement prepared by a CPA to show NET ASSETS

    Box F in 1065 form has TOTAL ASSETS field. Form 1065 is for the Partnership firm. Why not other companies tax return will not have this field?. I just got an RFE on my I-140 requesting 2006 tax return.





    hair Windows? desktop wallpaper windows desktop wallpaper. Windows desktop wallpaper
  • Windows desktop wallpaper



  • prashanthg
    08-19 03:25 PM
    Total AOS applications pending as of June-2008 is 740,969.
    What percentage of them is Eb-3? where did you get that 55% from?
    What % of EB3 is from india? Where did you get that 30% from?

    Thanks,
    g


    Some of my assumptions are from previous posts (may be from vdlrao's posts).
    I assumed that the EB3 numbers are split between India/China and ROW.
    EB3-I could be as high as 40% - I could be wrong.

    I would like to see some guru's comment on these numbers.



    more...


    windows desktop wallpaper. abstract desktop wallpaper
  • abstract desktop wallpaper



  • GCplease
    03-27 12:43 PM
    Any of the guys who got these LUDs , was your 485 application transferred from say Vermont or CA to TSC or NSC and if so, did the Transfer Notice have a different Receipt date ?

    Everyone who got these LUDs(because of pre=adjudication) has a Receipt date which is in line with the Service Center's Processing timeframe.

    During the July fiasco, they were moving applications around so that they can receipt them faster.

    The reason I ask is, my 485 receipt date from Vermont is 7/29/07. Then it was transferred to TSC and the Transfer Notice had a receipt date of 10/1/2007. I am wondering which receipt date they'd consider.

    Anxious because I had a Change of address (200 miles) and so expecting a RFE.





    hot Windows desktop wallpaper windows desktop wallpaper. Windows Desktop wallpaper
  • Windows Desktop wallpaper



  • obviously
    08-19 03:32 PM
    Seriously, folks. What's with this thread? Total waste of time.

    Someone announces his 'greatest achievement' ... others challenge him to show true patriotism... yet others ask him to continue supporting India etc., AND this chap actually responds :)!

    Wow! Seriously we all have too much time on our hands to be self promoting / congratulating / reminiscing etc...

    Glad that this person will call US Senators etc., lets thank him for that and keep moving... instead of grilling him on things that matter to you! He owes you all no explanations or apologies.

    Peace!



    more...


    house wallpapers windows vista. windows desktop wallpaper. Windows desktop helper
  • Windows desktop helper



  • pappu
    03-14 05:27 PM
    My mistake.. I was under the impression that my contact info is visible. I have already met with my local congressman and submitted a memo. I have got a reply saying they would address this issue as part of impending CIR bill. I was not sure what to make of it, whether he is pro and anti retrogression..
    Thanks for updating the profile. pls set up a conf call in your chapter. Announce it on the forum and get people to PM you their email and phone number and then invite them for the call. This will ensure you have commited people who genuinely want to work in the local chapter with you. send an email to IV if you have any question and we will help you. Get in touch with other state chapter leaders that are active (paskal, janilsal, varshadas..etc) for inputs since they are also meeting lawmakers. It is a community effort and everyone needs to make some efforts in order for us to succeed.

    see
    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52
    for more info

    Pls take charge of your chapter and make it the most active chapter.
    Best wishes.





    tattoo windows wallpapers gt; vista windows desktop wallpaper. Animated Desktop Wallpaper:
  • Animated Desktop Wallpaper:



  • brij523
    07-20 10:35 PM
    gimmi green - Don't you see green around you. Let me tell you how to get green

    1) Use your credit history to purchase additional home in Florida. House purchase in 150000 will be 250000 in year. The market was like that a year back. It takes 8 months to get a house. There is a big line.

    2) Open your own e-business. File E visa. 1/4 million should be easy money if you have stayed here for 10 years.

    3) House listing in only done by realtor. Give option to customer. For fun open a site for people to list their house for sale. Give them free service then charge. Live American way.

    4) Make school in Village. I have made one. I enjoy supporting the school. Grow India.

    5) Don't worry about GC. Do something. Registering a site takes some $35 or 40. Built you site. Use American brain.

    Am I doing it? Yes.. Did I make money? Yes.

    Ensoy.



    more...


    pictures Wallpaper Windows 7 - River windows desktop wallpaper. Quality Windows 7 Wallpapers
  • Quality Windows 7 Wallpapers



  • kumar1
    10-06 09:10 AM
    Someone gave me red dot with following comment --

    please look at your very H-1 visa application and interview, you would have also said to the visa officer that you DO NOT have immigrant intent. I dont know of a single person who said that they HAVE an intention to immigrate.

    I must tell you that my first labor application was submitted in 2002 and since then I have been to US consulate 2 times. Every time, I have put Yes on DS-156 where they ask whether anyone has filed an immigration petition on your behalf. I know that US consulate can not reject my application based on saying Yes in this question, however, if I say no and hide the fact and if they figure that out...I would be in trouble.
    Yes buddy, you lied....for a long time and now you are talking!





    dresses Windows Desktop wallpaper windows desktop wallpaper. windows wallpapers for desktop
  • windows wallpapers for desktop



  • sonia_sd
    01-17 12:05 PM
    First of all everyone should understand that this is an Interpretation of law by USCIS, and in memo at the bottom it has been clearly stated that this only applies to case workers at USCIS processing centers not for others. I think based on this memo they decide each case whether to approve/reject. However I see this as "targetting only perticular group of people".

    Also he mentioned that they arrived the "Employee-Employer" relationship based on 2 distinct supreme court judgments, I am not really sure what judgments the mean there.

    Please correct me if I am wrong.



    more...


    makeup the desktop wallpaper of windows desktop wallpaper. wallpapers windows vista.
  • wallpapers windows vista.



  • WaitingUnlimited
    05-12 04:57 PM
    First of all...Welcome to Immigration Voice.

    Nitin, how do you think that people who are here in this forum does not know about the other options available? Where in this world you get as many opportunities as you get in USA? Where can you get the flexible life like here?

    How many IT jobs are there in Canada (assuming most of the members in IV are into IT)? Canada Alberta program increased processing times to 8 months now and it excludes federal processing times. Federal application method takes more than one and half years.

    So its good that you have chosen an alternative and worked out well, but your alternative many not be an alternative or not even option to all!!!





    girlfriend Animated Desktop Wallpaper: windows desktop wallpaper. desktop wallpapers for windows
  • desktop wallpapers for windows



  • hibhagya
    07-18 09:22 AM
    check the latest release on July 17.pdf. I am not sure how many applications are rejected on july 2nd ...If one did not recieve rejected package it means,they are going to honor the application as long as initial evidence is right.
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis


    USCIS Announces Revised Processing Procedures for Adjustment of Status Applications (41KB PDF)
    July 17, 2007 - U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced that, beginning immediately, it will accept employment-based applications to adjust status (Form I-485) filed by aliens whose priority dates are current under the July Visa Bulletin, No. 107. USCIS will accept applications filed not later than August 17, 2007.





    hairstyles abstract desktop wallpaper windows desktop wallpaper. windows 7 desktop wallpaper.
  • windows 7 desktop wallpaper.



  • anzerraja
    07-19 08:45 PM
    There is a funding drive in this other thread towards reimbursing Aman's expenses.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10708

    Could you please pledge an amount ?



    No. It's not a typo. I had met Aman in a conference in December. He was talking about selling his house to contribute to IV (I really hope he didn't have to). But he has contributed a small fortune to this effort.





    gcsomeday
    07-17 05:50 PM
    Lets ask Core not to just go with the temporary fix of July visa bulliten.
    We might apply for EAD and AP but what if they throw our papers some where and repeat the same thing.
    This time they will be very careful in issuing visa bulliten

    In future very slow progression in visa dates...adjudicating cases very slowly always stating that due to july visa bulliten we have lots of cases ...we will not be able to do anything until we sort ou...blah blah...

    This is not the fix
    We should be firm with our goals...

    Lets come up with some ideas....
    Lets not ask what to do...lets think and come up with an idea...and then we shall decide if it works or not...
    When some one first suggested flower campaign everyone took it as a joke...it was not implemented before some one sent the flowers and showed the receipt number...

    I was following core for a long time...this the biggest response i have ever seen from the members...

    Lets continue it...

    My idea ...lets not just accept the temporary fix...we should fight the congress until they come up with a plan of fixing the GC issue.

    The congress talks about fixing illegal immigration..Lets ask them to fix the legal immigration first.

    Unless we are really strong about it...nothing can be accomplished..

    They cant fix the existing legal system but they are ready with the plans of fixing illegal immigration...of course it failed but still they had big impact...
    Dude, good to see your energy. But, I am not sure how long you have been following IV. Applying for 485 is only part of the IV agenda. Read the home page. Everyone ( or most of us ) realises this is just a battle won. But it is a big one and the first one with tangible benefits as far I can remember.

    I guess what I am saying is IV will address what you are saying. And we need people like you to energize people like me.





    Maniaci
    06-02 01:14 AM
    Introducing the Apple iBOY. Wish I could have spent more time on it, but I'm too lazy ;).

    Edit: I just realized this is not really a skin... more of a modification. Is it legal? If not, I'd like to have this entry voided so I can try again hehe.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

    FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

    FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

    FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

    FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

    FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

    FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

    FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

    FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

    FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

    FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11