Sunday, June 19, 2011

quotes about yourself

images quotes about yourself for quotes about yourself. quotes life yourself
  • quotes life yourself



  • caliguy
    09-17 08:03 PM
    Thanks kubmilegaGC!

    I will call the senators immigration liaison tomorrow. Hopefully she will not tell me that they cannot do anything besides what they have done because that is what they told me in September last year when I got a standard response last year.

    Unfortunately nobody understands the pain and agony we are going through. For them, its just another day at the office, they couldnt care less. Nevertheless, I am going to try tomorrow.....hey, cant give up that easy.

    I will call CS again tomorrow, I dont mind being yelled at and I am gonna tell her this time that I have not opened a SR. Atleast, she will then transfer my call to a IO.

    Let's see what tomorrow has in store for me!!

    Thanks @natraj @fatjoe @Vikki @apb - thanks for all suggestions -:)

    @ cali - talk to senators's immigration liaison and explain the contradicting response(s) that you are receiving and ask if they could help - at this time lets take a diff approach - let them ping USCIS rather that you..see if that works.

    @fat - 2nd SR was for wife and we seriously think that IT did the trick

    I am wishing THE BEST for all of you who are waiting...next few days guys - you will get it! 100%





    wallpaper quotes life yourself quotes about yourself. Yourself - Visitor#39;s Quote
  • Yourself - Visitor#39;s Quote



  • morphthecat
    04-19 07:00 AM
    I had sent $100 a week or two back.





    quotes about yourself. cute quotes about yourself.
  • cute quotes about yourself.



  • leoindiano
    06-02 02:07 PM
    Go to their website and look for consitutent services. Utilize their services ONLY if your's is a genuine problem and follow their instructions - write clearly what your problem is and what kind of help you are expecting. Spome of them are very helpful - they stay on top of the case till they get you a written decision

    Nevermind, i found you worked in these 6 weeks and result of MTR is retroactive.





    2011 Yourself - Visitor#39;s Quote quotes about yourself. about yourself. quotes for
  • about yourself. quotes for



  • cnag
    04-14 07:47 PM
    I just sent in my third $50 thru paypal. I wish I could contribute more. I am likely to come to bench soon and not in a position to do so. I feel bad...sorry guys.



    more...


    quotes about yourself. over yourself-
  • over yourself-



  • immi_enthu
    04-20 02:34 PM
    Received soft lud today on dependent's 485. Will update if anything else happens in the coming days..





    quotes about yourself. Quotes People ask me
  • Quotes People ask me



  • imh1b
    01-11 12:19 PM
    Pappu,
    Why dont you organize a rally, we will contribute and be their for the rally. We need to do something ASAP. I humbly request you and other core members to organize a rally and pick one day for sending flowers to either white house or USCIS. Also we can balck out our personal information and send our transcripts as well.

    Please organize a date, how about February14th, we will get more attention. Love for permanent residency, media will like the idea and broadcast it.

    What about hunger strike?
    It is much bigger than rally. You will get more attention and you do not need thousand people to do it. If we can have even a handful of people or even one person to do it, it will be great. The expenses and preparation to do hunger strike will be very less.



    more...


    quotes about yourself. quotes about yourself.
  • quotes about yourself.



  • franklin
    07-11 07:48 PM
    To answer the flowers question:-

    Yes, we will be handing out flowers at the rally to tie it to the incredible success of the recent bouquet sending effort (again, kudos guys and gals)

    Thank you english_august for your suggestions regarding pr handling as well.





    2010 cute quotes about yourself. quotes about yourself. quotes about yourself for
  • quotes about yourself for



  • ilikekilo
    04-03 07:55 PM
    My bad , mine is from NSC...I just chose your post to quote..sorry for hte mix up..

    whats up with USCIS issing RFE's and stuff for people with PD's so far away..Iam not sure what the RFE is but it makes me wonder what USCIS is doing with files with a PD of 04 that too eb3..:rolleyes:



    more...


    quotes about yourself. quotes for yourself. quotes
  • quotes for yourself. quotes



  • sledge_hammer
    02-01 02:46 PM
    Believe it or not, I know a consultant who lives in one of those "guest houses" where consultants who come from India are housed, and there is a guy who lives there whose job is to cook, clean and buy groceries for the housmates. HE HAS A GC APPLICATION PENDING! And people like me and many others who truely deserve to be hired and retained in this country are facing an uphill task of getting through the GC process.

    That cook guy came to the US with a Bachelor degree in commerce, called B.Com. He hasn't been able to get a project for 4 3 years now. He doesn't get paid by the company. He is just a freeloader living there.

    Imagine how many suck "cooks", "maids", and gas station employees might be out there clogging up the system!





    hair about yourself. quotes for quotes about yourself. express-yourself-concepts-3
  • express-yourself-concepts-3



  • leo2606
    07-18 09:37 PM
    I think it makes sense to just put 1 Spread sheet and update it.
    What do you guys think?



    more...


    quotes about yourself. quotes about yourself.
  • quotes about yourself.



  • ashkam
    07-11 11:28 AM
    Where did you get the information that it would take a year and half. Is it just a guess!!!

    Being largely ignorant of law, I wouldn't guess. Comment 34 on this thread and elsewhere on other threads.





    hot over yourself- quotes about yourself. Quotes - Conquer Yourself
  • Quotes - Conquer Yourself



  • santb1975
    06-02 07:17 PM
    Keep calling

    Called all of them, updated poll:)



    more...


    house quotes about yourself. quotes about yourself. Whenever you find yourself on
  • Whenever you find yourself on



  • hope2007
    07-18 02:19 PM
    Can anyone pls post the tel num to call USCIS.





    tattoo Quotes People ask me quotes about yourself. being yourself. quotes
  • being yourself. quotes



  • english_august
    07-12 11:10 AM
    It would have been great if everyone could have a similar white t-shirt with a slogan on front that said

    "Ask me about legal immigrants"

    and on the back

    "www.immigrationvoice.org"

    Obviously this is not possible at this stage. How about everyone at least pinning something similar that is printed on a paper on their shirts? Similar to how runners do (http://z.about.com/d/studenttravel/1/0/s/H/ujena-marathon-solo-2.jpg)

    It will help the organizers and any media persons in identifying the rally participants easily.



    more...


    pictures quotes about yourself. quotes about yourself. Know Yourself Quotes for
  • Know Yourself Quotes for



  • msp1976
    02-01 12:21 PM
    Please donot let this thread a self-flogging ritual...
    We the H1Bs are the victims of the this system. We did not create this system. It is true that there are social costs associated with this system. Abolishing the system is not the solution. Reform and making the system just is the solution..That is all we are asking for....
    Blaming the victim of an atrocity for the atrocity is sheer stupidity....





    dresses Quotes - Conquer Yourself quotes about yourself. I love quotes! Leave me a
  • I love quotes! Leave me a



  • Ankou
    06-09 01:03 AM
    Its all cool mate :D

    @Maniaci: Well its a battle, I want as many people submitting as possible so we can have a good vote.

    Well I'm one of those people I guess. Even though the other skins are a ton better looking than mine, I thought I'd give it a try.

    It didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted it to... but oh well.



    more...


    makeup quotes for yourself. quotes quotes about yourself. quotes about yourself.
  • quotes about yourself.



  • ElectricGrandpa
    06-21 07:11 AM
    cool :)





    girlfriend being yourself. quotes quotes about yourself. way to quot;tune yourself inquot;
  • way to quot;tune yourself inquot;



  • malaGCPahije
    06-13 09:24 AM
    Some of us are in Eb3 because of our experience, some of us are in EB3 because of circumstances (I had 7 years exp when my GC was files, but 3 years out of it was spent as consultant in my current employer place. Hence we could use only 4 years as exp and hence EB3), some of us are in EB3 because of lazy lawyers.

    We cannot blame EB2 or any other category for thinking for themselves. That is just human nature. I have done everything to support IV and will continue to do so, be it letters, faxes, calls or money. But I also know that no one is going to fight for Eb3-I. Once my EB2 friends get their GC, there may be no IV remaining. That is OK with me. I will still contribute.

    All I want from EB2 people is to stop making fun of EB3 cracking jokes about losers, etc. You never know when destiny takes a U-turn. It may as well happen that all EB3-I get their GC and the joke crackers never get it. So please, EB2 should enjoy their forward movement of dates. But please do not make fun of EB3-I.

    Thanks.





    hairstyles quotes about yourself. quotes about yourself. Be yourself
  • Be yourself



  • Naveen
    05-25 09:56 AM
    http://www.aila.com/content/default.aspx?docid=28941

    Good Info OP!





    adGurkha
    04-26 02:22 PM
    Read the article on today's washington post. I had to email the writer to get the website (email) information. He/She was nice enough to email me the website link. It would've been better if the website link was provided on the article itself, I think that would've directed few more folks to this site. This is a great effort indeed and I am glad I got to be part of it.

    Just send in my $100. Hope it helps.





    Macaca
    02-01 06:07 PM
    Obama definately is not as articulate as Hillary.

    Obama is very articulate. That is his only strength. That is why he is where he is (to everyone's surprise)

    Billary is not articulate: she is COLD!

    I am one of those people who is looking for a complete change.

    What if the change can not get anything done? Obama has no idea about foriegn policy.

    Ask Obama how he will fix legal immigration. First ask what are the categories of legal immigration. Lets see if can answer that.

    Billary was invited to an IITian rendezvous in San Jose. She was asked about the H-1B cRap. She gave one of the most intelligent answer I have ever heard and will ever hear.

    It is not just that she is smart. She has very smart advisors: they will find answers to everything!

    But then, Billary is a BITCH!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

    FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

    FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

    FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

    FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

    FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

    FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

    FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

    FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

    FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

    FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11