gsc999
07-13 04:17 AM
The bad news is.... I can only find the Mandarin link! It was broadcast in English too
This was set up by another Bay Area organization that primarily has Chinese members. They invited us to speak as well, which was incredibly nice of them.
http://www.ktsf.com/share/news/today_m1.html :D
--
Robert, Fightnow and Matt thanks for arranging the TV interview with KTSF. Iy is good get such support from the Chinese community. Your help is much appreciated.
This was set up by another Bay Area organization that primarily has Chinese members. They invited us to speak as well, which was incredibly nice of them.
http://www.ktsf.com/share/news/today_m1.html :D
--
Robert, Fightnow and Matt thanks for arranging the TV interview with KTSF. Iy is good get such support from the Chinese community. Your help is much appreciated.
wallpaper hot rib tattoo quotes for men.
tulips
05-14 10:08 AM
I think he is right..he is not preaching but just giving different perspective to it. Why do you want to be so desperate to be somewhere where you have to struggle so much just to maintain status. You cant buy a house..always worrying about your status..its not fun!
Why are you being so hard to someone who is just telling you facts ..just because you are not ready to accept the reality?
Why are you being so hard to someone who is just telling you facts ..just because you are not ready to accept the reality?
rogerdepena
07-17 10:49 PM
Guys , I think this issue has been discussed lot of times.
1) USCIS do not allot immigrant visas, It is alloted by DOS.
2) DOS needs a fix in the current EB laws to capture unused visa.
3) I am not sure if we can push any change in law, given the current Iraq war quagmire.
But I hope they speed up the overall application processing times, with all the increased Fee money they will get from July 30th (by investing money on IT).
investing on IT?
are they just adding equipments or are they migrating to a new system? i hope they are not migrating so that they don't have to deal with the learning curve.
1) USCIS do not allot immigrant visas, It is alloted by DOS.
2) DOS needs a fix in the current EB laws to capture unused visa.
3) I am not sure if we can push any change in law, given the current Iraq war quagmire.
But I hope they speed up the overall application processing times, with all the increased Fee money they will get from July 30th (by investing money on IT).
investing on IT?
are they just adding equipments or are they migrating to a new system? i hope they are not migrating so that they don't have to deal with the learning curve.
2011 quote tattoos on ribs for

fasterthanlight�
06-07 04:46 PM
Nah i think a redesign of the case would be a mod. which is why i guess the linuxpod and the game boy one's aren't allowed......
more...

sr123
07-31 07:16 PM
After speaking to a few people who did an MBA and a couple of MBA consultants I think that most important parts of an MBA are the in-class experiance of working with other folks in the class and the opportunity to build a network. I seriously doubt if online MBAs can provide them.

santb1975
01-31 06:34 PM
for voting and keeping this question under # 10 of the most popular questions. Please remember to send similar questions to the Presidential Debate's. I will send one in too
more...

dogking
04-07 10:19 PM
Contributed $100
2010 Fantasy Side of Ribs Tattoos

Macaca
11-07 03:29 PM
We attached fees to the visas that now bring in millions of dollars. These fees and the dollars that come with it are invested in training grants to educate our own workforce. We use the funds to put kids through school for science, technology, engineering, and math skills. We provide students with scholarships with the hope that they will replace imported foreign workers.
A part of H-1B fee paid by H-1B worker is to replace himself/herself. How nobel!
A part of H-1B fee paid by H-1B worker is to replace himself/herself. How nobel!
more...

chicago60607
09-17 12:20 PM
SO many amendments to HR6020, King is as usual the lead of amendments
hair tattoo on ribs. quote tattoos

desi3933
01-28 03:52 PM
AC21 doesn't contradict any law. AC21 memo is a real memo. It provides guidance for areas that are not clearly defined. So no point in comparing AC21 memo against the latest illegal memo by USCIS.
Memos are for interpretation of laws by USCIS. Any memo is advisory in nature and does not have force of law. These memos, unless challenged and turned downed by court or withdrawn, are valid.
Your saying that memo is illegal does not mean anything more than your personal opinion.
H-1B petitions have denied in past based on employer-employee relationship, unable to specify duties at end client, and self employment cases. If you are interested, let me know, I will put links here.
PS: This does not mean that I personally agree/disagree with the memo. This is just to show the legal aspect of it.
___________________
Not a legal advice.
Memos are for interpretation of laws by USCIS. Any memo is advisory in nature and does not have force of law. These memos, unless challenged and turned downed by court or withdrawn, are valid.
Your saying that memo is illegal does not mean anything more than your personal opinion.
H-1B petitions have denied in past based on employer-employee relationship, unable to specify duties at end client, and self employment cases. If you are interested, let me know, I will put links here.
PS: This does not mean that I personally agree/disagree with the memo. This is just to show the legal aspect of it.
___________________
Not a legal advice.
more...
sanju
09-25 10:17 AM
Just an observation -
Folks who are defending IV has a lot of Green dots -
I rest my case.
And your point is????? Wouldn't it help to understand what you are trying to say if you slightly elaborate on your position before resting your case.
Folks who are defending IV has a lot of Green dots -
I rest my case.
And your point is????? Wouldn't it help to understand what you are trying to say if you slightly elaborate on your position before resting your case.
hot tattoo on ribs for girls.
hpandey
08-19 04:44 PM
Finally I am a US citizen after being 10+ years in this country. This is one of my biggest fulfillments and it means everything to me. US is just not home anymore for me, it is my country.
I wish everyone the best and hope they get GC very soon.
Proud to be an indian-american and legal immigrant.
Good Luck!
Congrats buddy ! Its quite ironic that there are some people who filed a few months here or there from your PD in 2000/2001 and are still waiting for their GC and I know a few people who filed for GC in 2003/2004 and got it in 2005.
The odds of getting lucky with USCIS are worse than hitting the jackpot .
Best of luck to you .
I wish everyone the best and hope they get GC very soon.
Proud to be an indian-american and legal immigrant.
Good Luck!
Congrats buddy ! Its quite ironic that there are some people who filed a few months here or there from your PD in 2000/2001 and are still waiting for their GC and I know a few people who filed for GC in 2003/2004 and got it in 2005.
The odds of getting lucky with USCIS are worse than hitting the jackpot .
Best of luck to you .
more...
house quote tattoos on ribs for

johnwright03
07-30 11:51 AM
Wow...You seem to be a Guru in this field...!!! expert in the lingo too....
Dont even think about it unless you are a quant and have resources that can compete with the Hedge funds. Commodities do not behave like stocks, you need to be able to model prices using multi variate models. Then there is jumps. You should be familiar with jump diffusion/step functions etc. To be able to model these you will need to use a factor model like the Pilipovic model. Even then it will only be an approximation.
Commodities are purchased as futures. Futures are derivatives and you will need to hedge them. A perfect hedge for a future is 1:1 in the spot. Since there is no arb here you will have to use options. To model the price of an option you will have to be a master of Black-Scholes option pricing model or a similar method like monte carlo simulation. Even if you figure all this out you will have to delta hedge. Delta hedging commodity options is very expensive, you will bleed money. Look up Hodges-Nuberger model for delta hedging options on derivatives.
I suggest a book by Daragana Pilipovic called "Energy Risk", buy it and read it. After that if you still feel you can take on hundreds of computers running parallel with teams of quants modelling prices and programs trading algarithimic models; then Good luck!!
Trade stocks as modelling stocks is comparitively easy. Stocks have drift (mu). If you are saturated with stocks look into options and Fixed income. Leave all these complicated stuff to the pros. You have better chance of hitting a jackpot in a casino than making money in trading commodities.
Dont even think about it unless you are a quant and have resources that can compete with the Hedge funds. Commodities do not behave like stocks, you need to be able to model prices using multi variate models. Then there is jumps. You should be familiar with jump diffusion/step functions etc. To be able to model these you will need to use a factor model like the Pilipovic model. Even then it will only be an approximation.
Commodities are purchased as futures. Futures are derivatives and you will need to hedge them. A perfect hedge for a future is 1:1 in the spot. Since there is no arb here you will have to use options. To model the price of an option you will have to be a master of Black-Scholes option pricing model or a similar method like monte carlo simulation. Even if you figure all this out you will have to delta hedge. Delta hedging commodity options is very expensive, you will bleed money. Look up Hodges-Nuberger model for delta hedging options on derivatives.
I suggest a book by Daragana Pilipovic called "Energy Risk", buy it and read it. After that if you still feel you can take on hundreds of computers running parallel with teams of quants modelling prices and programs trading algarithimic models; then Good luck!!
Trade stocks as modelling stocks is comparitively easy. Stocks have drift (mu). If you are saturated with stocks look into options and Fixed income. Leave all these complicated stuff to the pros. You have better chance of hitting a jackpot in a casino than making money in trading commodities.
tattoo quote tattoos on ribs for

sc3
08-11 05:41 PM
IV tracker shows 3000+ EB3-I applicants, however, it is not a good tool to make analysis off of. The sorting function does not consider month-year combo. Anybody knows how to download the data to run your own post processing??
more...
pictures ribs tattoo. tattoo quotes on

pappu
03-29 04:05 PM
Pappu,
I do agree that my success (both personal and professional) depends on:
1) Ability to file I-485 so my wife can start working. She has a MS in Computer Science degree which she acquired while on H4, which in an itself is a major accomplishment. But, she can't do much beyond this. Lots of employers stay away from filing H1 these days. So her best bet is get EAD soon so she can start working.
2) Ability to file I-485 gives the benefit of visa-stamp-less travel. We've been postponing traveling to India due to the hassles involved in H1 stamping.
3) Ability to get greencard will give us peace of mind for sure.
I do know IV is working to reduce backlogs, remove per-country quota, admin fixes, and much more. I do not of any other platform that is helping employment based immigrants...which is why I'm participating in the advocacy days and I just contributed $100 towards the cause.
I hope IV slowly but surely gets enough mass of people to become a self-sustaining organization that can make impact to the lives of immigrants. You and other IV volunteers are surely doing a great job.
Thanks.
Thank you for your support
I do agree that my success (both personal and professional) depends on:
1) Ability to file I-485 so my wife can start working. She has a MS in Computer Science degree which she acquired while on H4, which in an itself is a major accomplishment. But, she can't do much beyond this. Lots of employers stay away from filing H1 these days. So her best bet is get EAD soon so she can start working.
2) Ability to file I-485 gives the benefit of visa-stamp-less travel. We've been postponing traveling to India due to the hassles involved in H1 stamping.
3) Ability to get greencard will give us peace of mind for sure.
I do know IV is working to reduce backlogs, remove per-country quota, admin fixes, and much more. I do not of any other platform that is helping employment based immigrants...which is why I'm participating in the advocacy days and I just contributed $100 towards the cause.
I hope IV slowly but surely gets enough mass of people to become a self-sustaining organization that can make impact to the lives of immigrants. You and other IV volunteers are surely doing a great job.
Thanks.
Thank you for your support
dresses tattoos for girls on ribs.

mhtanim
02-13 05:08 PM
Suppose you work for Company A on H-1B. You get out of the U.S. and come back with AP. You become parolee at that time. File an H-1B extension with Employer A, get new I-94 that indicates your status is now H-1B.
6 months later, you get another job with Employer B. Since you already are on H-1B with Company A, you should be able to transfer your H-1B to Company B.
mhtanim, appreciate your input. Though this sounds logical, I was wondering if there is any link to CIS memo or any other resource to check this? Even our company lawyer is not sure on this.
What I said was just from logic. You are right... who knows how USCIS interprets this situation. However, I remember seeing one person in IV who has mentioned that he did this himself. If you really are planning to do this yourself, I would suggest that you do a paid consultation with Murthy or Rajiv Khanna.
6 months later, you get another job with Employer B. Since you already are on H-1B with Company A, you should be able to transfer your H-1B to Company B.
mhtanim, appreciate your input. Though this sounds logical, I was wondering if there is any link to CIS memo or any other resource to check this? Even our company lawyer is not sure on this.
What I said was just from logic. You are right... who knows how USCIS interprets this situation. However, I remember seeing one person in IV who has mentioned that he did this himself. If you really are planning to do this yourself, I would suggest that you do a paid consultation with Murthy or Rajiv Khanna.
more...
makeup tattoo on ribs for girls

GCSOON-Ihope
12-12 02:18 PM
Again, thank you all!
As a matter of fact, I am going back to France for 2 weeks next Sunday.
That's my first time there in 8 years...
I haven't told anybody yet about what happened recently.
They don't even know the whole story. Yes, all those years I had to lie, especially to my parents:I didn't want them to worry about me.
I was always saying: "I am fine, just fine.."
I am waiting for my friends and family to ask me the usual question:
"So, how come you don't have your GC yet? What are you doing?"
Then, I will have something to show them!
As a matter of fact, I am going back to France for 2 weeks next Sunday.
That's my first time there in 8 years...
I haven't told anybody yet about what happened recently.
They don't even know the whole story. Yes, all those years I had to lie, especially to my parents:I didn't want them to worry about me.
I was always saying: "I am fine, just fine.."
I am waiting for my friends and family to ask me the usual question:
"So, how come you don't have your GC yet? What are you doing?"
Then, I will have something to show them!
girlfriend tattoo quotes on ribs for

bach007
11-25 11:44 AM
How true! In fact not only we have to maintain H1B to be able to "bring" spouses but we have to MAINTAIN H1B until the our PD becomes current to be able to maintain spouse's H4 status.
THIS SUCKS. Is there any thread which discusses this issue in detail?
Its preposterous that USCIS does not allow LEGAL prospective permanent immigrants using EAD to bring their spouses!!
THIS SUCKS. Is there any thread which discusses this issue in detail?
Its preposterous that USCIS does not allow LEGAL prospective permanent immigrants using EAD to bring their spouses!!
hairstyles rib tattoo ideas. Tattoo Ribs
SunnySurya
05-23 02:54 PM
I think this should be highlighted as it conveys a very important message:
"you may wish to google the nyt articles on how numbers usa operates to derail bills- they call! if our members would show the same enthusiasm and every single person would call when requested, we could have the same impact."
these actions are not done "casually' or haphazardly"
we have created these strategies based on advice and feedback from the offices of friendly lawmakers, advice from professinal lobbyists and our own experience so far. the "assistants" you speak too keep running tallies of phone calls on a given issue and these are communicated regularly to legislative directors and lawmakers. digital signatures and even digital petitions are given less weight- handwritten snail mailed letters on the other hand are treated with great importance.
you may wish to google the nyt articles on how numbers usa operates to derail bills- they call! if our members would show the same enthusiasm and every single person would call when requested, we could have the same impact.
"you may wish to google the nyt articles on how numbers usa operates to derail bills- they call! if our members would show the same enthusiasm and every single person would call when requested, we could have the same impact."
these actions are not done "casually' or haphazardly"
we have created these strategies based on advice and feedback from the offices of friendly lawmakers, advice from professinal lobbyists and our own experience so far. the "assistants" you speak too keep running tallies of phone calls on a given issue and these are communicated regularly to legislative directors and lawmakers. digital signatures and even digital petitions are given less weight- handwritten snail mailed letters on the other hand are treated with great importance.
you may wish to google the nyt articles on how numbers usa operates to derail bills- they call! if our members would show the same enthusiasm and every single person would call when requested, we could have the same impact.
natrajs
09-17 07:22 PM
natrajs - Is your case at TSC or NSC?
My case is submitted to TSC and it was never transferred to any other SC
Rec Notice # SRC07XXXX
EB2-I - June 04 ( Same Employer , Though I got the EAD, never switched to EAD, still have H1B Valid unitl Feb 2011 (9 to 12 YrH1B))
RD - 8/8/07
ND - 9/28/07
FP - 11/1/07
SLUD - 8/28/08
HLUD - 9/15/09 - CPO E mail ( Self & Spouse)
No RFE, SR on 8/27/09 - Recd reply on 9/4/09 stating that your case is pending and processing is delayed. Called two senators offices and sent them faxes, Lawyer sent a letter to AILA liason on 8/20/09 - So far no replies
Called TSC on 9/15/09 eve 5 PM and talked to CSR and she convinced and transferred to officer, he told me that the case is under review since 8/28/08 and asked me to keep faith in the system
And by 7 PM EDT - 9/15/09 recd the CPO - email for both of us
If you need any other info , please PM me
My case is submitted to TSC and it was never transferred to any other SC
Rec Notice # SRC07XXXX
EB2-I - June 04 ( Same Employer , Though I got the EAD, never switched to EAD, still have H1B Valid unitl Feb 2011 (9 to 12 YrH1B))
RD - 8/8/07
ND - 9/28/07
FP - 11/1/07
SLUD - 8/28/08
HLUD - 9/15/09 - CPO E mail ( Self & Spouse)
No RFE, SR on 8/27/09 - Recd reply on 9/4/09 stating that your case is pending and processing is delayed. Called two senators offices and sent them faxes, Lawyer sent a letter to AILA liason on 8/20/09 - So far no replies
Called TSC on 9/15/09 eve 5 PM and talked to CSR and she convinced and transferred to officer, he told me that the case is under review since 8/28/08 and asked me to keep faith in the system
And by 7 PM EDT - 9/15/09 recd the CPO - email for both of us
If you need any other info , please PM me
gceverywhere
07-17 05:39 PM
First of all, Thanks to IV core and everyone else who made this possible.
I agree 100% with the original poster. While it may seem
like we have won, it's really a very small relief.
We need to push for the resolution that requires the unused numbers to be used and also for some way to increase that number. It may seem like a distant dream and too big of a task but WE MUST NOT LOSE THE MOMENTUM. The worst thing about waiting for years after years is that we can not plan our lives. Using EAD could be much more complex compared to just gettting it. So in most cases you end you giving 5-10 golden years of your career. While I understand that we have made this choice to stay here and that green card is not our birth right, I think it is very dangerous to accept the status quo and to not ask for a better life.
I agree 100% with the original poster. While it may seem
like we have won, it's really a very small relief.
We need to push for the resolution that requires the unused numbers to be used and also for some way to increase that number. It may seem like a distant dream and too big of a task but WE MUST NOT LOSE THE MOMENTUM. The worst thing about waiting for years after years is that we can not plan our lives. Using EAD could be much more complex compared to just gettting it. So in most cases you end you giving 5-10 golden years of your career. While I understand that we have made this choice to stay here and that green card is not our birth right, I think it is very dangerous to accept the status quo and to not ask for a better life.
No comments:
Post a Comment